Please be prepared to pay the $65 application fee (per applicant, 18 years of age and over that will be living in the property. Application fees are non-refundable. Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
Please make sure you have viewed this property in person or have had someone you know view this property on your behalf. Please feel
free to use the website www.CrimeReports.org or call the local Police Department for area information.
PET SCREENING | NOTICE TO ALL RESIDENTS & APPLICANTS
Everyone must complete the screening process. This is not only for pet and animal owners but also for residents and applicants that DO NOT own a pet or animal. https://pgmgtgroup.petscreening.com
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONTo complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that the applicant's combined gross income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED to PROCESS APPLICATION
VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY
Valid government issued photo identification must be presented at application submission. Acceptable forms of identification include a government issued passport, state issued driver’s license or identification card, or a United States Military ID. (CLEAR PHOTO is ok...DO NOT FAX) All applicants must provide proof of a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
Income must be verifiable, legitimate, and full copy sent. (DO NOT SEND SCREENSHOTS OR PHOTOS) Income must be greater than or equal than 3 times the monthly rent. Proof of income in the form of 1 months worth of recent paystubs or other income statements covering the last 6 months of income must be submitted. The total household gross income must be at least three times the amount of one month’s rent.
Applicants who hold jobs that are commission based only; base salary plus commission, tips or bonuses; are considered self-employed. Self employed applicants will need to submit the previous year’s tax returns, the previous two months personal bank statements and any other evidence of financial ability to pay.
- Pay Stubs: Primary proof of income for any W-2 employees
- Tax Returns: Primary proof of income for self-employed small business owners
- Bank Statements: Secondary documents used to corroborate pay stubs, tax returns, or Social Security benefits, would need last 2 bank statements
- Letter from Employer: Secondary documentation used with W-2 employee pay stubs
- Profit and Loss Statement: Secondary proof of income for self-employed tenants
- Social Security Benefits Statement: Primary proof of income for retirees
- Court Ordered Agreement: Primary proof of income for those collecting alimony or similar payments
CREDIT REPORT | NATIONWIDE EVICTION | NATIONWIDE CRIMINAL HISTORY
- Review of Denial for Criminal Convictions within the last 7 years (see more info below)
- No Prior Evictions within the last 3 years)
- Satisfactory rental history with current or previous landlords
- Credit score 600+ (scores below 600 may still be considered and entertained)
- Gross Monthly Income equal to least 3x the monthly rent
- No Unpaid Utilities or Utility Service in Collections
- Landlords and managers who use criminal background checks as part of the tenant screening process may reject an applicant with a criminal record that shows any of the following below*
*Criminal Convictions within the last 7 years:
- Conviction of crimes involving the manufacture, sale or distribution of controlled substances
- Conviction of crimes involving intentional damage of property or bodily harm
- Conviction of crimes involving solicitation or prostitution (sexual related offenses) within any period of time
Please understand that we may receive multiple applications on our properties. The screening process starts as soon as we receive your rental application, and you may lose out if you do not provide/upload the required documentation (in the required format) with your submitted application. We process all submitted applications in order to select the most qualified applicant.
Please reach out to PG Management Group, LLC if you have any questions.
Before you apply, please make sure the property is still listed and available for lease here