Sample Lease agreement is listed on our website for your review.
Please be prepared to pay a total of a $75 application fee (per applicant, 18 years of age and over that will be living in the property) Application fees are non-refundable . Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
- $65 will be for your Background Screening (to be paid at the time of application)
- $10 will be for our Automated Income Verification by The Closing Docs. (to be paid at the time Income Verification) *Effective November 17, 2020*
Please make sure you have viewed this property in person or have had someone you know view this property on your behalf. Please feel free to use the website www.CrimeReports.org or call the local Police Department for area information.
PET SCREENING | NOTICE TO ALL RESIDENTS & APPLICANTS
Everyone must complete the screening process. This is not only for pet and animal owners but also for residents and applicants that DO NOT own a pet or animal. https://pgmgtgroup.petscreening.com
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that the applicant's combined gross income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED TO PROCESS APPLICATION
VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY
Valid government issued photo identification must be presented at application submission. Acceptable forms of identification include a government issued passport, state issued driver’s license or identification card, or a United States Military ID. (CLEAR PHOTO is ok...DO NOT FAX) All applicants must provide proof of a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
Please expect an income verification request via both an email and a text from The Closing Docs, a fully encrypted and secure service, which may eliminate the need for actual bank statements. This verification should be completed within 24 hours of receipt, or you may lose out on the property you are applying for. *Effective November 17, 2020*
Income must be verifiable, legitimate, and full copy sent. (DO NOT SEND SCREENSHOTS OR PHOTOS See below for more information) Income must be greater than or equal than 3 times the monthly rent. Proof of income in the form of 1 months worth of recent paystubs or other income statements covering the last 6 months of income must be submitted. The total household gross income must be at least three times the amount of one month’s rent.
Applicants who hold jobs that are commission based only; base salary plus commission, tips or bonuses; are considered self-employed. Self employed applicants will need to submit the previous year’s tax returns, the previous two months personal bank statements and any other evidence of financial ability to pay.
- Pay Stubs: Primary proof of income for any W-2 employees
- Tax Returns: Primary proof of income for self-employed small business owners
- Bank Statements: Secondary documents used to corroborate pay stubs, tax returns, or Social Security benefits, would need last 2 bank statements
- Letter from Employer: Secondary documentation used with W-2 employee pay stubs
- Profit and Loss Statement: Secondary proof of income for self-employed tenants
- Social Security Benefits Statement: Primary proof of income for retirees
- Court Ordered Agreement: Primary proof of income for those collecting alimony or similar payments
CREDIT REPORT | NATIONWIDE EVICTION | NATIONWIDE CRIMINAL HISTORY
- No Prior Evictions within the last 3 years
- Satisfactory rental history with current or previous landlords
- Credit score 600+ Requested (Minimum credit score of 520 is required. Scores between 520-599 may require a higher security deposit equal to 1.5 or 2 times the monthly rent )
- Gross Monthly Income equal to least 3x the monthly rent
- No Unpaid Utilities or Utility Service in Collections
- All Criminal History will be reviewed on a case by case basis and PGMG will consider the nature and severity of the crime and the amount of time that has passed since it was committed
Please understand that we may receive multiple applications on our properties. The screening process starts as soon as we receive your rental application, and you may lose out if you do not provide/upload the required documentation (in the required format) with your submitted application. We process all submitted applications in order to select the most qualified applicant. You will receive an email from PGMG upon receiving your rental application. If there are multiple applications at that time, you will be immediately notified in your Application Received Email.
TENANT LIABILITY INSURANCE
Required Property Damage Liability Insurance: NOTICE!
All Residents are required to maintain property damage liability insurance on behalf of the Landlord and Property Manager. Coverage is required in the amount of One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00) for damage to both Landlord’s and third parties’ property with the provisions covering at least the perils of fire, smoke, explosion, accidental water discharge, and sewer backup. Residents are required to name PG MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC as an “Interested Party”.
Such a policy shall be written not contributing with and will be in excess from coverage that Landlord may carry, and must waive all rights of subrogation against Landlord and Property Manager. It is agreed that Landlord carries insurance for its protection and that the Resident is not a beneficiary of such insurance. Resident shall be responsible to Landlord for all costs of repair for damages as stated in the Lease regardless of existing Landlord insurance.
Using an Insurance Provider Outside of Property Manager Preferred Vendor :
Tenants may OPT OUT of purchasing this required insurance through landlord’s preferred insurance provider at any time by providing written proof of the following three items:
- Evidence of Required Insurance levels to show the Policy is in effect, when it will start & end, and who is named on the policy.
- PG Management Group, LLC must be named as an “Additionally Interested” party to the
insurance binder provided by the tenant.
- The Tenant Liability coverage has to be equal to or greater than $100,000 in Tenant Liability
Cost through PG Management Group, LLC: $9.00 per month plus a reasonable monthly administration fee; of $3.00 for a total of $12.00 per month , per lease. Residents are required to carry Tenant Liability Insurance. Unless a Resident Opts Out of this insurance by following the steps above, a policy will be automatically provided to the Resident for $12.00 per month.
Failure to Maintain Insurance: If the tenant’s coverage for their independently self-procured tenant liability insurance is lapsed by either non-payment or non-renewal after lease execution, PG Management Group, LLC will place that Resident under this program by default for $12.00 per month plus a one-time $25.00 set-up fee.
Disclosure: PG Management Group, LLC is not an insurance company. The Tenant Liability Insurance program is provided by Great American Insurance company and brokered through Beecher Carlson Insurance Company
Coverage Notice: By electing the Tenant Liability Insurance through Landlord’s preferred provider via the automatic program set forth above, Resident will not be listed as a named insured under the Landlord’s policy. The Tenant Liability Insurance policy is not designed to replace a Renter’s Personal Insurance Policy. No coverage is provided to insure tenant contents with this policy.
NEXT STEPS and What to Expect Moving Forward
- Once PGMG receives your application, we will contact you via email.
- If we have additional applications on the property, you will have this information in your Application Received Email. We are not able to control when applications come in, as they come in 24 hours a day, holidays, and weekends.
- Make sure you are sending in the correct documentation as we DO NOT accept SCREENSHOTS or JPEGS. If you need to scan documents, please review the Scanning Documents from your Mobile Device below.
- Once APPROVED, we will notify you via email with your Official Notice of Approval.
- You will have 24 HOURS to respond
- Be prepared to pay a non-refundable Holding Fee (equal to one full month's rent) and your $150 Lease Prep Fee within 24 HOURS.
- The non-refundable Holding Fee will be credited to your first full month's rent should you decide to move forward.
- Once the funds are received, we will send you the lease agreement to your email for electronic signatures.
- You will have 24 hours to sign the lease.
- Be prepared to pay your security deposit as listed in your Official Notice of Approval within 24 hours of lease signing
Scanning Documents from your Mobile Device
1. Open the Google Drive app .
2. In the bottom right, tap Add .
3. Tap Scan .
4. Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
1. Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
2. Tap the Camera button , then tap Scan Documents .
3. Place your document in view of the camera.
4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan.
5. Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
Please reach out to PG Management Group, LLC if you have any questions.